Menopause is a condition which can be cured without any medical assistance. Menopause symptoms are treated with medical treatments but if you think you can end up this condition, it is impossible. Treatments are only helpful for relieving the pain along with symptoms and signs along with chronic conditions occurred with increasing age. If you are looking for Menopause Treatment Natural Remedies , you may find a number of options:
- HRT (hormone replacement therapy) is most commonly used treatment to ease the symptoms of menopause. This method is most efficient to deal with many ordinary signs associated with menopause. These symptoms will include night sweats, hot flashes, vaginal symptoms and urinary tract infections. Benefit of this treatment is it reduces Osteoporosis risk and bowel cancer. During this treatment, least amount of estrogen might be recommended to provide relief from menopausal symptoms.
- In order to relieve vaginal dryness, vaginal estrogen is another menopause treatment. During this treatment, estrogen can be administered directly to the vagina using different ways such as vaginal table, ring or cream. Vaginal rings, creams or tablets are meant to release small amount of estrogen into vaginal tissues. Best advantage of this treatment is it relieves vaginal dryness and discomforts with intercourse along with some urinary symptoms.
- Antidepressants are another effective menopause treatment. Prescribed medications are related to the class of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). These antidepressants are used to decrease menopausal hot flashes. Taking low dose antidepressants is an effective way of managing hot flashes in women who can’t take estrogen due to health reasons. These supplements are helpful for women who suffer from mood disorders.
- Menopause treatment is also done using Tibolone. Tibolone is a synthetic hormone that works same like HRT. In some cases, it might be recommended as an alternative of HRT for post-menopausal women who don’t want to persist their periods. It is effective method which eases harsh symptoms of menopause. This treatment reduced severity of the symptoms to improve sexual problems like decreased sex drive.
- In order to reduce hot flashes, another menopause treatment using Gabapentin (Neurontin). It is effective enough to treat hot flashes. It is very helpful drug for women for whom, estrogen therapy isn’t an option. It is suitable treatment for those who are suffering from migraines.
- Depending on one’s health and severity of symptoms, doctor may prescribe medications to prevent or treat osteoporosis. There are different medications available and are believed to reduce bone loss as well as risk of fractures.
Above described treatment list can serve you accurate when you are looking for an effective treatment to fight off menopausal symptoms. But, it is also necessary that before getting started with any kind of treatment, you should take advice from your doctor. You should talk to your doctor for knowing about options along with risks and benefits involved with each option. Make sure that prescribed treatment is being done with care and high attention of your medical consultant. You will certainly overcome severity and signs of menopause.