How To Cure Cancer
Cancer is a serious disease and if you think you can’t combat it, it is wrong. There are different ways to cure cancer as leaving it untreated can worsen the condition. So, it is important when you are diagnosed with cancer, you should move on to most effective treatment to cure it:
- There are different foods helpful enough to stave off cancer. These diets are helpful due to containing greater amounts of phosphatides and lipoproteins. You can consider cheese, nuts, seeds such as apricot seeds and onion. Aside from these, there are different veggies rich in phosphatides such as leek, chive, onion and garlic and flax seed oil. No doubt, diet isn’t cure but you can manage cancer symptoms to great extent by bringing change in your diet plans.
- Possible option to treat cancer might be of surgery. Surgical removal would be the effective option to cure cancer as it will remove cancerous cells from your body. When there will be nothing remain in your body associated with cancer, surely there will be no chances of recurrence of cancer. This treatment is also effective because it prevent cancer from spreading throughout the body. There are different types of surgeries suggested depending on one’s type of cancer such as cryosurgery, laproscopy and general surgery. Abnormal cells of cancer are destroyed with argon gas or liquid nitrogen by using cryosurgery surgery.
- Chemotherapy is a favorable treatment when you are on the way to cure cancer. During this type of treatment, different types of medicines are used to destroy cancerous cells. There are different drugs of this type available but you are not recommended to start taking them on your own. These drugs are available in form of tablets and injections and which one will suit you most is recommended by your doctor. Some patients are asked to complete anti-cancer injection course while some are giving prescription of tablets.
- Another option for cancer patients when drugs might not be effective to reduce cancer effects is radiation therapy. Radiation therapy is a viable treatment option by which cancerous cells are dealt with X-rays or gamma rays. These rays are aimed to destroy cancer cells completely and not only this, they also shrink tumors. When it comes to radiation therapy, there are two types of this therapy such as internal therapy and external therapy. Both of these are used depending on the position of cancerous cells. When there are external cancer tumors, external therapy is applied and when there are tumors inside, external light source is used to irradiate malignant cells.
- Aside from all these, some other treatments are available to help you fight off cancer such as angiogenesis inhibitors and biological therapy. These treatment options are effective to treat your condition. If you will undergo angiogenesis inhibitors, it will cut off blood supply to cancerous cells and destroy their further growth. Similarly, if you will start moving with Biological therapy, it will help your immune system to beat cancer. But once again, every type of treatment is dependent on your doctor’s prescription.