Blood Pressure Home Remedies
If you will leave blood pressure untreated, it can expose you to more severe health issues. Constant pressure of blood in arteries can expose you to heart attacks, strokes and kidney failure. Hypertension can be caused by anything such as obesity, excessive intake of alcohol, excessiveness of salt in foods, stress, pain relievers, birth control pills or adrenal diseases etc. Whatever the reason is behind your hypertension, you shouldn’t leave it untreated. It is important to find effective ways to cure this disease timely so that you can be prevented from more health risks. If you don’t want to take medicines to cure high blood pressure, here are some home remedies you can try on your own and will provide you relief from hypertension:
Natural Home Remedies Blood Pressure
- One of the effective ways to control hypertension is regular consumption of lemon. What it does is it makes your blood vessels soft and removes rigidity. Result would be lower blood pressure. Not only it is good to prevent hypertension but it will also decrease the risk of heart failure as it contains invaluable vitamin B content. If you are a sufferer of high blood pressure, you should drink fresh lemon water several times in a day.
- One of blood pressure home remedies is use of garlic clove. It is good for those are suffering from high blood pressure and want to fight it off without any medical assistance. Chewing one clove of garlic or swallowing it with water can give you better results on your way of hypertension cure.
- Honey is a good alternative to cure hypertension being caused by high pressure of blood in vessels. Taking honey would have soothing effect on your blood vessels and will reduce the pressure of blood. Taking one to two teaspoon of honey on daily basis will show you best results when you are experiencing hypertension. If you don’t like to eat honey alone, another remedy you can try is here. Take one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of ginger juice. Mix it with two teaspoon of cumin seed powder and eat it twice a day. Certainly, you will gain benefit from it. Else, you can mix basil juice and honey in equal amount and eat it on empty stomach.
- Onion juice is one of the good blood pressure home remedies and can work best for providing you relief from hypertension. If you want to deal with high blood pressure without visiting any doctor, you should try to eat one medium sized raw onion on daily basis. If you can’t eat it, you can make a mixture of onion juice and honey. What you just need to do is mix half teaspoon of onion juice in half teaspoon of honey. Eat it twice a day; you will notice clear improvement in your health. It will best deal with hypertension and will resolve high pressure of blood in vessels.
- Aside from these blood pressure home remedies, cayenne pepper is good for hypertension sufferers. To cure high blood pressure, sufferer can eat cayenne pepper for better results. You can add it in your plate of fruit or vegetable salad or can pour pinch of pepper powder in bowl of soup.